About MTS/IEEE OCEANS
The OCEANS conference is the flagship event of the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society (OES) and the Marine Technology Society (MTS). It features all aspects of oceanic engineering, science and technology. The conference runs twice a year: every autumn (fall) in North America and every spring in the rest of the world. The rest of the world meetings alternate between Europe (in odd years) and Asia/Pacific rim (in even years).
The prestigious OCEANS series of conferences are recognized as the premier forum for the international marine community to meet and discuss topical issues in a format of easy information exchange. OCEANS brings together engineers, scientists, managers and policy makers from all aspects of the oceanic spectrum.
OCEANS features an associated trade exhibition with companies and institutions representing the wide range of activities found in the marine community.
Every edition brings together more participants and represents each topics of the field.
Let’s sea our future together
Local Organizing Committee
- General Chair : Philippe Courmontagne, IM2NP / ISEN, Toulon, France
- Technical Chairs : Claude Jauffret, IM2NP / Université de Toulon, Toulon, France Jérôme Mars, GIPSA-Lab, Grenoble, France
- Exhibit Chairs : Aymeric Bonnaud, DCNS, Paris, France, Christian Audoly, DCNS Research, Toulon, France, Hélène Tonchia, WIE France Chair, Paris, France
- Financial Chair : Pascal Lorenz, Université Haute-Alsace, Colmar, France
- Tutorial Chair : Marc Pinto, ECA Robotics, Toulon, France
- Webmaster Chair: Hélène Tonchia, WIE France Chair, Paris, France
- Community Manager : Aurélie Demeulemeester, ISEN-Toulon, France